Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kiss me...

Friday 25th of February 2011 6PM

It’s been raining non-stop since around midnight last night, which for me is good news. The more noise the rain makes, the less chance those freaks will hear me. I’ve been preparing myself for tomorrow, as I make my final dash into the city. I cannot afford to waste anymore time trying to find another way in.

My checklist for tomorrow is:

a) Extra shells in pockets
b) Machete sharpened
c) Anything in my pack that makes noise is taped and secured

I’ve always been a fan of the old KISS principle (keep it simple stupid). No need to over complicate things right? Anyway I’ve got to go. I’ve just started a fire to cook some of this meat I got from the old farm house. Once in the city I highly doubt I can start a fire without getting swamped by those freaks.

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment