Thursday, March 31, 2011

The truth...

Tuesday 1st of March 2011 9AM

My body feels like its on fire, I can’t stand up because it hurts too much. My thoughts feel all muddled up. I feel this may be my last entry before I turn, so there are a few things I need to get off my chest.

I’m sorry to my neighbour (not the one with the annoying brat). I was the one that took a dump on your front door last Halloween. My neighbours name was Andrew deSouci, birthday unknown. He lived alone.

To my friends band ‘The Stone Agers’, sorry guys you really did suck.

To the random guy who asked for change every day, get a job you hippy!

Ok on to the serious stuff...

Mom and Dad, I’m sorry I haven’t spoken to you in over 2 years. What happened was not your fault and I don’t blame you for that. My parents’ names are Caroline Matthews and Steven Matthews. Caroline was born August 25th 1955, and Steven was born January 28th 1961.

My brother and sister, how annoying you are but I still love you both. Their names are Kym Matthews and James Matthews. Kym was born June 1st 1991, and James was born October 6th 1994.

And to my beautiful lost love Natalie, born July 6th 1982 – your last name I keep forever with me. I lied to everyone in the diary that I had no-one to care for. You were lost to me in the early days, which is why I was hiding on that rooftop. I couldn’t come to terms that you were taken away from me. I die knowing full well I was one of the few lucky people in the world who had found his true love...

*The rest of the page has been water damaged*

No comments:

Post a Comment