Monday, March 28, 2011

Lost and found...

Sunday 27th of February 2011 10:45AM

I got my machete back! I found it right where I thought it would be, in the ally way. But man am I tired. After all that running early this morning, and the thought of that creature lurking around somewhere, I must have gotten around 10mins of actual sleep. And can you believe it’s still raining? Someone up there still loves me.

You’ll have to excuse me if my writing gets all over place, you see I’m not quite myself right now. So where am I hiding at the moment? In some office block, near the central business district, that horrid creature I came across last night must be tracking me. I can hear it wailing every now and then, and I swear its getting closer to me, which is why I must keep moving.

Sooner or later I’m going to have to deal with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment