Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No title...

Wednesday 9th of February 3PM

I’m in deep crap. I woke up around lunchtime to the sound of a hundred dogs trying to eat the same piece of meat. When I opened the blinds to take a look outside I almost went into shock, there must have been at least 50 of them out there! One of them saw me and caused the rest to go into a fit of rage. I had little time to think, I ran to the backdoor but some of them were already there as well, I knew it would only be a matter of time before they got inside. I grabbed what I had and shoved everything into my pack and I ran to the last place I had, the attic.

Now here I am, stuck in a dark attic with horrible wailing sounds coming from below. They all know I’m here and that I have no-where else to go. I need to figure out a way out of this mess. Damn it, how could I have been so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment