Monday, April 2, 2012

Catch me if you can...

Wednesday 9th of March 2011 Time: Unknown (sometime before midday)

I followed the freaks as they headed west, and this morning they all stopped in front of a large complex. It looked like an old bus depot or something like that. Whoever was inside had moved all the buses and parked them along the edges of the fence, all the wheels from the buses had been removed as well. This created a defensive wall around the entire depot. Whoever was in charge of defending this place certainly knew what they were doing!

I was on top of a house and from here I could see there was a large building in the centre. And to the left of the centre was a big warehouse. The freaks were all agitated and were screaming and clawing at whatever was near them. It looked like they were frustrated and I kept asking myself ‘why are they so attracted to this area?’ something was drawing them to the complex inside. Whatever it was, I needed to get to it first...

1 comment: