Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New beginnings...

Friday 4th of March 2011 8AM

I’m confident in saying that I no longer feel infected. I knew that I was, but for some reason I didn’t turn. I feel different. I no longer feel the same, I can’t quite explain it but it’s just... different.

I think I’m fit enough to leave this building and continue my journey. I found some tinned food in the cupboard to keep me for another day or two. It certainly isn’t a 5 star meal but it will keep me alive. I just need to get back on track and search for the survivor. I need to let him or her know there are others who are not infected.

This time when I set out, I do it properly. Not like before where I was blundering around like a child. I need to be more careful around the freaks, they can be tricked but they can’t be fooled (if that makes sense). And who’s to say the creature that nearly killed me is the only one of its kind.

Note to self: Need a new pen, this one is about done. Wouldn’t it be great if I could just blog this on the internet via my old laptop...

No comments:

Post a Comment